10.25.2011


Hello Reader's,

I thought that I would tell you a little about me since you are going to be reading about my thoughts.
I wanted a place to be me, find me, and enjoy me..... Does that make sense to you? I think what I want to do is find my way back to who I am! I am not sure why I feel this need to discover out what makes me happy, what makes me who I am. I used to write all the time years ago, I get on here and I have writer block. I don't know what makes me feel anymore. That has been an ongoing battle in my mind, I feel that I lost the person I was and became someone I don't even know. I was always so happy and funny when I was younger, now it is all business. I miss my happiness, don't get me wrong I love my kids and husband but I lost ME!!!! So I hope through here I find myself again. Like I said I want a place to be me, find me, and enjoy me. So while I try to find me, I hope you enjoy............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is what you make it.......

Hello Bloggers Readers,

I would like to Thank You for taking time out your life, to take a look into my life. I would hope that you will enjoy reading what i have to say......... I hope that I can give you a chance to see into my thoughts.

Anetha Marie

Anetha Marie

Followers