10.26.2011

Only the Best

A heart of gold stopped beating

Two shining eyes at rest

God broke our hearts to prove,

He only takes the Best

God knows you had to leave us,

But you didn't go alone.

For a part of us went with you

The day he took you home,

But to us who loved you and lost you

Your memory will always last.........


" I will always love you and miss you!"
The day you left , I lost a part of my soul.
You were the glue that held me together,
Without you here just makes life harder.
I will always remeber the women you were,
The best Grandmother any girl could have.
I will see you again in your other life........
I love you, Grandma
More then I could ever let you know!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is what you make it.......

Hello Bloggers Readers,

I would like to Thank You for taking time out your life, to take a look into my life. I would hope that you will enjoy reading what i have to say......... I hope that I can give you a chance to see into my thoughts.

Anetha Marie

Anetha Marie

Followers