10.05.2011

Time to Talk.....





How do you start a conversation with the person you see everyday? What is there more to say then you already say, or do we even say enough? How is it that you wake up to the same person and go to sleep with same person everyday but still feel so alone? Do you think anyone has the answers to these questions. I am not sure why it happens this way but is it because you grow apart or is it becuase you are always together that you find it hard to really talk. Sometimes I think that a couple has to have a time to talk. Where they can just reconnect with each other and make sure that they are not alone. We might feel alone but really we are not alone. They are there when you wake up and they are there when you lay your head down. So take the time to talk about anything that might come to your mind so that you do not loose sight of who you are and why you fell for your other half. I know that to me it is important for us to find time to talk to each other. So don't stop talking to him or her, remeber to always say I LOVE YOU...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is what you make it.......

Hello Bloggers Readers,

I would like to Thank You for taking time out your life, to take a look into my life. I would hope that you will enjoy reading what i have to say......... I hope that I can give you a chance to see into my thoughts.

Anetha Marie

Anetha Marie

Followers